Wow, the Kickstarter launch date of January 18th is approaching so fast!
I still have a ton of work to do and I’m neck-deep in Kickstarter logistics, but I took a few minutes earlier today and recorded this sneak preview of Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python just for you:
- 0m09s: I show the output of training AlexNet from scratch on the massive ImageNet dataset — which I’ll be showing you exactly how to do inside my book.
- 0m37s: I discuss how this book has one goal: to help developers, researchers, and students just like yourself become experts in deep learning computer vision.
- 0m44s: Whether this is the first time you’ve worked with deep learning and neural networks or you’re already a seasoned deep learning practitioner, this book is engineered from the ground up to help you reach expert status.
- 0m58s: I provide a high level overview of the topics that will be covered inside my deep learning for computer vision book.
- 1m11s: I reveal the programming language (Python) and the libraries we’ll be using (Keras and mxnet) to build deep learning networks.
- 1m24s: Since we’ll be covering a massive amount of topics, I’ll be breaking the book down into volumes called “bundles”. You’ll be able to choose a bundle based on how in-depth you want to study deep learning, along with your particular budget.
- 1m38s: Each bundle will include the eBook files, video tutorials and walkthroughs, source code listings, access to the companion website, and a downloadable pre-configured Ubuntu VM.
- The Kickstarter campaign will be going live on Wednesday, January 18th at 10AM EST — I hope to see you on the Kickstarter backer list.
Like I said, if you have the time, the sneak preview is definitely worth the watch.
And I hope that you support the Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python Kickstarter campaign on Wednesday, January 18th at 10AM EST — if you’re serious about becoming a deep learning expert, then this book will be the perfect fit for you!
To be notified when more Kickstarter announcements go live, be sure to signup for the Kickstarter notification list!