Books and Courses
Who's behind this?
Hey, I'm Adrian Rosebrock, a Ph.D and entrepreneur who has spent his entire adult life studying computer vision and machine learning. Over the past 5 years alone I have:
- Started the PyImageSearch.com blog and published over 300+ tutorials and articles aimed at teaching computer vision, deep learning, and OpenCV.
- Authored Practical Python and OpenCV, which has been featured on the official OpenCV.org website.
- Created PyImageSearch Gurus, an actionable, real-world course on computer vision and OpenCV. This course is the most comprehensive computer vision education online today, covering 13 modules broken out into 168 lessons with over 2,161 pages of content.
- Authored Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python, the most in-depth computer vision + deep learning book available today, including super practical walkthroughs, hands-on tutorials (with lots of code), and a no-nonsense teaching style that will help you master computer vision and deep learning.
- Answered over 50,000+ emails and helped 10,000s of developers, researchers, and students just like yourself learn the ropes of computer vision and deep learning.
If you're interested in learning Computer Vision, Deep Learning, and OpenCV, rest assured, you won't find a better resource than PyImageSearch — I hope you'll take this opportunity to grab copies of my books and courses at the special sale prices!